Vistas de página en total

viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

Additional notes on last year’s Paul’s concerts in Mexico

  • On the first rehearsal of the band they played an Improvisation, Ebony and Ivory, Tequila and an instrumental version of Penny Lane.

  • On May 27’s soundcheck Paul played Ebony and Ivory, (I Want To) Come Home, Tequila, I’m Looking Through You, Blackbird, Dance Tonight and I Saw Her Standing There.

  • On May 28’s soundcheck they played Honey Don’t, Coming Up, Only Mama Knows, C Moon, Lady Madonna, Dance Tonight, Leaning on a Lampost and Yesterday.

  • The second concert was broadcasted live on cocacola.tv for free and in public spaces such as the Zócalo and Chapultepec.

  • The recording of the second concert (audio and video) can be found on the bootleg “Hola Ciudad de México! Hola Chilangos!!! 2010”

  • During the rehearsals for both Mexican concerts (held in Sussex on May 19), Paul and his band played Every Night, In Dublin’s Fair City, an improvisation, I’ve Just Seen A Face, Midnight Special, Calico Skies and Rabbits Improvisation.

  • The rehearsals for Mexico’s concerts were broadcasted live on the official website and later uploaded to Youtube.  

I have a copy of the bootleg I mention, but can’t really upload it. If you’re interested, send me an email to TheMexiBeatle@gmail.com and I’ll gladly share it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario